MEETING AT THE WEB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MEETING AT THE WEB

WHERE STUDENTS AND TEACHERS CAN TALK ABOUT WITH NO BORDERS BETWEEN COUNTRIES

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My visit in Spain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Verica 202

Verica 202

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-06

My visit in Spain Empty
PostSubject: My visit in Spain   My visit in Spain EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:19 pm

Hello! I want to write you something about my visit in Spain. I was looking forward to going to Spain. I came with my classmate Martina. I really love this country. We were so excited! I found many friends and my love!(no boy, I love the country and people) I love you I love you I practised my english, german and a bit spanish. I liked the spanish parties. First siesta and then fiesta. I learned how to dance and sing macarena! eeeeeeeeeeeee macarena ai! afro I really enjoyed the trips to Madrid, Consuegra and Toledo. I liked the ride to Toledo in bus, because of the spanish "singers". I will never forget the visit of museum, because of the storm. Leaving Spain was very hard for us. We were crying all the time. And I will never forget the METRO IN MADRID, because of STAIRS! When we arrived, we were going upstaris and downstairs....again and again, and I had a very heavy luggage. My hand was dying. But it survived. Fortunately. We can´t think of anything else, since then.
I MISS YOU SO MUCH AND I WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. Perhaps we will see each other at Slovakia. I love you I love you I love you
Love
VERONICA
Back to top Go down

My visit in Spain
Page 1 of 1