MEETING AT THE WEB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MEETING AT THE WEB

WHERE STUDENTS AND TEACHERS CAN TALK ABOUT WITH NO BORDERS BETWEEN COUNTRIES

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cinema Lucia 4B2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mangoL

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Cinema Lucia 4B2 Empty
PostSubject: Cinema Lucia 4B2   Cinema Lucia 4B2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 7:10 pm

hello everybody. i would like write you about hungary cinema. i use to go in Miskolc very often whit my friends, because the cinema there is perfect... So, you must know, that this cinema is very good-quality... Cinema is find in the middle town in Miskolc Plaza... Miskolc Plaza is big shopping centrum, where is many popular boutiques. When you entry in the building and when you want go in cinema, that we have to go on the secound floor. On this floor you can see 5 restaurant, where you can buy good food... So, before you go on the third floor you have to buy a ticket on the secound floor, after you can go. On the third floor your velcome big long counter. There ara four or five sellers... you can buy popcorn or nachos and something for drink (coca, sprite, fanta... ) next you can go to the gangway, where wait for you a man and he say you where you must go, because there is nine big cinema-rooms. if you find right room, you can walk-in and confortable sit down. The armchair is very quality, clean, and floppy. Than you can leisurely watch a film and eat popcorn and drink a coca Smile)

Lucia 4B2
Back to top Go down

Cinema Lucia 4B2
Page 1 of 1