MEETING AT THE WEB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MEETING AT THE WEB

WHERE STUDENTS AND TEACHERS CAN TALK ABOUT WITH NO BORDERS BETWEEN COUNTRIES

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I`m looking for friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
adi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-04

I`m looking for friends Empty
PostSubject: I`m looking for friends   I`m looking for friends EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 2:20 pm

hi,my name is Andrei.I`m sixteen years oldand I`m tall enough for my age.My school isn`t as near as the town center.Y love animals ,all except cats,snakes,spiders and crocoaches.I hate this animals.My favorite music is a style from Rumania called "manele".I like adventure movies,girl,cars and motrbikes.My hobbyes are plaing computer games watching TV.I think that`s all about me.If you want to know more about me contact me with the yahoo messenger.My ID is andrei_waythalph@yahoo.es .I`m waitin for you.BYE Razz :-h
Back to top Go down
Tina Auxt

Tina Auxt

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-06

I`m looking for friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: I`m looking for friends   I`m looking for friends EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 2:47 pm

Hi, my name is Martina. I listen to Romanian music too. Whatīs your favourite artist? I dont know if you remember me, but I have your yahoo adress. I would like to know if we will write or not? I like Spain and I would like to know something more about it. I can speak a bit spanish, itīs not much but we can try.Wink Have a nice day and let me know soon...Tina Smile Wink
Back to top Go down

I`m looking for friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MEETING AT THE WEB :: CULTURE :: WEEKENDS AND FREE TIME-
Jump to: