MEETING AT THE WEB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MEETING AT THE WEB

WHERE STUDENTS AND TEACHERS CAN TALK ABOUT WITH NO BORDERS BETWEEN COUNTRIES

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHAT ABOUT YOUR LIVED EXPERIENCES?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ADMINISTRATOR
Admin
ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-01

WHAT ABOUT YOUR LIVED EXPERIENCES? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT ABOUT YOUR LIVED EXPERIENCES?   WHAT ABOUT YOUR LIVED EXPERIENCES? EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 3:23 am

Arrow PLEASE, TRY TO EXPLAIN HOW THE EXPERIENCE WAS FOR YOU.
IF YOU COULDN'T COME TO ITALY, TALK ABOUT YOUR IMPRESSIONS
Back to top Go down
https://europeanmeetingpoint.rpg-board.net
viera

viera

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-16

WHAT ABOUT YOUR LIVED EXPERIENCES? Empty
PostSubject: How I remember the visit to Lecce   WHAT ABOUT YOUR LIVED EXPERIENCES? EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 1:14 am

I am very happy to have had the opportunity to visit our partner school in Lecce. Our Italian hosts, both teachers and students, were very hospitable and openhearted. I'm especially grateful to Elisa, the Italian project coordinator, for all the effort she made before and during our stay. I'm also very glad I could meet our partners from other cooperating countries. I find it really great I could meet such wonderful people like Hilde, Christel, Eva, Agustin, Sami, Aysha, and Ilmas, just to mention the teachers since it was them I spent most of the time with. I hope our furher work on the project will be successful and bring benefits to all participants.
For now, I'd just like to wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Smile santa rendeer
Back to top Go down

WHAT ABOUT YOUR LIVED EXPERIENCES?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MEETING AT THE WEB :: VISITS :: IN ITALY-
Jump to: