MEETING AT THE WEB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MEETING AT THE WEB

WHERE STUDENTS AND TEACHERS CAN TALK ABOUT WITH NO BORDERS BETWEEN COUNTRIES

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi everybody!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michaela4B

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Hi everybody!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everybody!!   Hi everybody!! EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 4:07 pm

Hello my name is Michelle and I am from Slovakia. I am 19 years old. I spend free time that sleeping, watching TV,
playing computers games, surfing on iternet, reading a book or a magazines. In a summer I like swimming, going to nature,
going out with my friends.

Free-time activities vary from season to season. In summer - gardening is popular among middle-aged and elderly people.
Some grow fruit and vegetables while others simply enjoy watching their green lawns grow so they can mow them. In winter
many man often work on do it your self projects around the house, like building shelves or remodeling the bathroom.

Most people like socializing. The enjoy going out with friends for dinner or a drink after a hard day at work. Sometimes they
invite friends over to their place for a fun time of relaxation. Fitness classes can also be a good way to spend your free-time,
meet people and have fun with friends.
Back to top Go down

Hi everybody!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MEETING AT THE WEB :: CULTURE :: WEEKENDS AND FREE TIME-
Jump to: